Los Gatos Skilled Nursing in San Jose, California Area
Available to Residential Living, Assisted Living and Memory Support residents of The Terraces, and individuals in the Los Gatos and San Jose area, long-term skilled nursing care at The Village is accredited by CARF-CCAC for meeting the highest national standards. We received perfect ratings from the California Department of Health Care Services and the U.S. Government Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services. Family members and loved ones are always welcome in our warm, homelike setting. Our caring, expert team members work with residents and their families to customize care plans. The Village offers comfortable private and semiprivate suites.
The Village features:
- 24/7 nursing coverage and emergency response system
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Medication management and monitoring
- Consultation and services from physicians, podiatrist, psychologist and dental services
- Short-term rehab services, including physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Dietician-planned meals and snacks prepared by our chefs
- Access to community services, amenities, activities and events
- Medicare- and Medi-Cal-approved
- Hospice care
The Terraces of Los Gatos does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or publication in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.