Los Gatos Assisted Living in San Jose, California Area
Personalized assisted living at The Lodge helps residents who need a little extra support with activities of daily living. Friendly, helpful and respectful team members work with assisted living residents to customize a daily schedule based on their lifestyle and preferences. The Lodge features a comfortable, vibrant environment, and private residences with a full bathroom in each. Assisted Living residents have access to all community services and amenities in addition to the following supportive services:
- Three chef-prepared meals per day
- Assistance with various daily activities, including bathing, grooming and dressing
- Medication management and monitoring
- Transportation to medical appointments
- 24/7 security and emergency call system
- Concierge on-site
- Access to full community amenities
- Life-enriching activities and a wide variety of successful aging programs through Masterpiece Living®
- Easy access to the local Los Gatos shops, restaurants and entertainment
- Located on 9-acres of land
- Available through direct admission for area seniors
Like all our health care options, The Lodge is accredited by CARF-CCAC for meeting the highest national standards for quality care, a record attained by fewer than one of five CCRCs nationwide. Assisted Living at The Lodge is available to residents of The Terraces, and through direct admission to seniors in the Los Gatos and San Jose area.
Contact us to learn more about how you or someone you know can enjoy greater independence with assisted living at The Lodge.